Natural Swimming Pools are a huge phenomenon in Europe. Thousands of natural swimming pools have already been built in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France and Italy for private clients, hotels and public authorities.
Natural swimming pools benefit from being both a swimming pool as well as a natural water garden with an array of aquatic plants; you can also enjoy it all year round without the need to cover it at the end of summer.
What Is A Natural Swimming Pool?
A natural swimming pool is a hybrid between an ecological natural garden pond and a swimming pool. The benefits are that it has the aesthetic beauty of a natural pool or water garden but with the added benefit of being able to safely swim in its clean, healthy, clear water, as nature intended.
The environmentally-friendly pool uses purifying plants and the latest technology to keep the water clean without the use of harsh chemicals such as chlorine, which is a skin irritant and has been associated with aggravating eczema and asthma, especially in children.
The Benefits Of Natural Swimming Pools
There are many benefits including the aesthetics of the natural pool, as well as ecology-enhancing and time-saving properties. Here is a list of some of them:
- Ecologically and environmentally-friendly, no harsh chemicals.
- Feel at one with nature. It’s like swimming in your very own lake.
- Attract more wildlife to your garden.
- Enjoy your natural swimming pool all year round.
- Much less maintenance than a traditional swimming pool.
- The shallow warmer water of the plant section increases the temperature of the deeper swimming area.
- A beautiful ecologically-diverse system.
- Add value to your property.
How Do Natural Swimming Pools Work?
A natural swimming pool is divided into two sections: a deep swimming area, and a shallower surrounding area (regeneration zone) with purifying plants and rocks to keep the water clean, clear & debris-free.
The shallower area also includes a filtration system and surface skimmers, to help keep the water circulating sufficiently throughout the pool and regeneration zone.
The two sections are divided by a barrier wall to ensure that the swimming area is kept separate from the plants, but also to allow water to circulate freely between the two zones. The regeneration zone, and filtration system all help the self-cleansing process and are very cost-effective to maintain.
===> Find Even More Related Good Ideas ===>
Other Garden Enthusiast Are Reading:
- The 10 Best Roach Killers Reviewed 2022: Get Rid Of The Nasty Bugs Safely And Efficiently With The Tool Of Your Choice
- Best 10 Herbicide Of 2022 For Maintaining A Clean & Healthy Yard Reviewed
- Top 10 Garden Sprayer Reviewed For Pros And All 2022: Find Your Best Fit And Maintain Your Garden At Ease
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- Organic Gardening Creating A Chemical Free Garden
- How To Find Your Car In Giant Outdoor Parking Lots When No-one Else Could – How We Laughed!
- Top Environment And Cage Tips For Parrot Owners: How To Make Your Parrot Comfortable At Home 2022
✅ Indoor Design And Tips
- How To Plan Garden Storage Sheds? Tips You Have To Know Before Your Purchase 2022
- The Best Grow Box To Cultivate As A Pro Reviewed 2022: Incubate Your Perfect Indoor Greenery Garden
- Bring The Wonders Of The Garden Into Your Own Bedroom: Ideas To Make Over Your Room 2022
✅ Even More Great Products
- 13 Tips You Need To Know About Garden Hose Reel: FAQs 2022
- Protection From Outdoor Weather: The Buying Guide On Grill Cover and Grill Maintenance 2022
- 5 Ideas To Decorate For A Moroccan Caravan Style Garden Party 2022: Invite Your Friends To A Stylish Summer Party
✅ Sustainable Lifestyle Products And Tips