Natural Swimming Pools are a huge phenomenon in Europe. Thousands of natural swimming pools have already been built in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France and Italy for private clients, hotels and public authorities.
Natural swimming pools benefit from being both a swimming pool as well as a natural water garden with an array of aquatic plants; you can also enjoy it all year round without the need to cover it at the end of summer.
What Is A Natural Swimming Pool?
A natural swimming pool is a hybrid between an ecological natural garden pond and a swimming pool. The benefits are that it has the aesthetic beauty of a natural pool or water garden but with the added benefit of being able to safely swim in its clean, healthy, clear water, as nature intended.
The environmentally-friendly pool uses purifying plants and the latest technology to keep the water clean without the use of harsh chemicals such as chlorine, which is a skin irritant and has been associated with aggravating eczema and asthma, especially in children.
>>> Read Next >>>
The Benefits Of Natural Swimming Pools
There are many benefits including the aesthetics of the natural pool, as well as ecology-enhancing and time-saving properties. Here is a list of some of them:
- Ecologically and environmentally-friendly, no harsh chemicals.
- Feel at one with nature. It’s like swimming in your very own lake.
- Attract more wildlife to your garden.
- Enjoy your natural swimming pool all year round.
- Much less maintenance than a traditional swimming pool.
- The shallow warmer water of the plant section increases the temperature of the deeper swimming area.
- A beautiful ecologically-diverse system.
- Add value to your property.
>>> Read Next >>>
How Do Natural Swimming Pools Work?
A natural swimming pool is divided into two sections: a deep swimming area, and a shallower surrounding area (regeneration zone) with purifying plants and rocks to keep the water clean, clear & debris-free.
The shallower area also includes a filtration system and surface skimmers, to help keep the water circulating sufficiently throughout the pool and regeneration zone.
The two sections are divided by a barrier wall to ensure that the swimming area is kept separate from the plants, but also to allow water to circulate freely between the two zones. The regeneration zone, and filtration system all help the self-cleansing process and are very cost-effective to maintain.
===> Find Even More Related Good Ideas ===>
Other Garden Enthusiast Are Reading:
- Where Do You Put Your Coffee On A Garden Bench? The Solution To Quality Self-Time
- Still Having Problems With Your Wood Glue? Here Is The Ultimate Adhesive Guide FAQs From Selection To Application 2021
- Everything You Need To Know About Rear Tine Tiller Before Purchase 2021
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- Everything You Need To Know Of The Common Heliotrope 2021 | Benefits, Uses, Remedies, Cures & Side-Effects
- Inspirations For The Best Outdoor Living In Summer: Garden Style Guide 2021
- Starting Your Own Greenhouse: Grow Beautiful Vegetables At Home The Eco Way 2021
✅ Indoor Design And Tips
- Calling Everyone With A Small To Tiny Garden
- Why Buying A Home Could Make All The Difference
- How To Choose The Right Log Cabin For Any Garden? (2021)
✅ Even More Great Products
- Best Garage Heaters Reviewed 2021: Warm-up Safely And Efficiently For All Purposes In The Cold
- Lawn Sweeper Buyer’s Guide: 2021 Review And How To Choose The Best One To Meet Your Needs
- 9 Things You Need To Know In Using A Riding Lawn Mower: Ultimate Guide To Safety And Efficiency 2021
✅ Sustainable Lifestyle Products And Tips
- The Dreaded Picnic Season Is Upon Us: How To Find the Perfect Family Spot? Get The Best Picnic Table Now 2021
- The Power Of Sun For Your Garden: The Best Solar Garden Light Models Reviewed and Compared 2021
- 10 Ways To Conserve Water: Household Edition – Make Your Living Space A Environmental Friendly One 2021