The notion of owning your own home is very British. With one of the highest property-owning rates in the world, there’s no doubt about it – we Brits just love the property market. No matter how many booms or busts it enjoys or suffers we continue to strive to be homeowners.
But it can be difficult. With mortgage lenders often requiring at least 20% of the value of the property many of us continue to rent. However, it can be done and there are real benefits of taking the most important plunge you could ever make.
Here we’ve given you just a few reasons why buying a home could make all the difference.
Your money will mean something
You’ve probably heard the phrase that renting is “dead money”. It’s no lie. Plunging your hard earned wages into a rental property isn’t going to get you anywhere. Yes you may have to stretch yourself to afford the deposit in the first place when buying, but each month you’ll know that whatever you pay out in mortgage payments will be an investment for your future.
The end is in sight
It may appear that your mortgage payments will never end, but they will one day. And when that day comes you’ll completely own your own home and won’t need to worry about expenditure going out each month. It may seem a long way off, but with rising life expectancy people are living longer. And with a longer life the benefit of owning your own property starts to look just that little bit more appealing.
Help could be at hand
If you’re looking to get your foot on the first rung of the property ladder, but struggling to meet the demands of mortgage lenders, help could be on its way.
Currently, the Coalition Government is promoting a scheme that provides you with assistance if you’re looking for a new home, without the need to stump up huge sums for the deposit. If you’re creditworthy, help could be on hand. Those in charge of running the country know the benefit of being a homeowner and they want you to join in!
Keep your eyes open to what’s happening in your local area. The next time when you sigh looking at how much your rent eats into your monthly paycheque, investigating what you’ll be paying in the mortgage payments area could well put it all into context.
With a little help – you could be in your new home before you know it.
Other Garden Carers Are Reading:
- The Best Backpack Sprayers 2021: The Complete Buyer’s Guide Compared And Reviewed For Fertilizers, Herbicides And Pesticides
- All You Need To Know Before Your Garden Sprayer Purchase: The Essential And Convenient Plant Maintenance Tool FAQs 2021
- Best 10 Herbicide Of 2021 For Maintaining A Clean & Healthy Yard Reviewed
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- 5 Ideas To Decorate For A Moroccan Caravan Style Garden Party 2021: Invite Your Friends To A Stylish Summer Party
- Best Grill Covers 2021: Keep Your Grill Clean And Weather-Protected
- Inspirations For The Best Outdoor Living in Summer: Garden Style Guide 2021
✅ Home Design And Tips
- The Loud And Clear Reminder To Get House Insurance 2021
- Love Your Garden Possessions? Protect Your Prized Garden Furniture With Home Insurance 2021
- Bring The Wonders Of The Garden Into Your Own Bedroom: Ideas To Make Over Your Room 2021
✅ Garden Care Products
- Lawn Sweeper Buyer’s Guide: 2021 Review And How To Choose The Best One To Meet Your Needs
- Get To Know Your Leaf Blower: The Ultimate Guide To Keeping Your Lawn, Yard And Garden Clean 2021
- Everything You Need To Know About Garden Tiller 2021: Selection And Safety Tips For Easy Seeding And Soil Cultivating
✅ Sustainable Living Products And Tips
- Environmental Homes- Earthships
- How to Make Your Own Bug Spray?
- Grow Your Own Food and Reduce Your Impact on the Environment
✅ Plant Care And Products
- Drought Tips
- Everything You Need To Know About Viper’s Bugloss/Echium Vulgare 2021 | Benefits, Uses, Remedies, Cures & Side-Effects
- Add A Burst Of Colour: The Hydrangea Colour Wheel Dining Sets
✅ Bird Care
- What Can Parrots Eat Or Not Eat? Find The Best Safe Fruits and Vegetables For Healthy Bird Diet 2021
- How To Care For Birds In The Summer Heat: A Bird Owner’s Guide To A Cool Summer 2021
- Bird Talk Guide: How To Teach Your Bird To Master The Human Language 2021
✅ Decluttering Tips