Inspirations For The Best Outdoor Living In Summer: Garden Style Guide 2022
Summer is almost upon us and with it days and evenings of lounging outside, eating outside, barbecuing and socialising – now is the time to pep up the outdoor furniture and accessories and ensure the garden matches your home in the style stakes. Here are a few pointers on how to develop some garden style.
Hard landscaping is a must if you’re going to really start living in the great outdoors of the garden – a good quality base, either paving, cladding or chippings, ensures that furniture sits safely and steady and damage to lawn areas is minimised.
Choosing the location for hard landscaping is also important – whilst directly outside the door makes sense, there might be a sun spot at the back of the garden that would also be ideal.
✅ Best Outdoor Sunflower Solar Garden Decor
BEAUTIFUL & REALISTIC – Simply beautiful ,especially at night! Made from new material and the flowers petal is exquisitely designed to mimic real flower. Glow in the dark, these solar sunflower lights make your garden unique!
Soften the edges of paving/cladding with some strategically placed pots – this is a good point to start laying out the style guide, whether you choose rustic country cottage or sleek minimal designer, there needs to be a common thread running through from the ground, accessories, lighting and furniture.
Good quality garden furniture can completely change the experience of a garden, having somewhere comfortable to both lounge and eat makes it a much more utilitarian space and will ensure that you get the most out of it.
Whether you opt for retro sunbeds with quilted covers of Mexican string spun hammocks, chilling options are a must – again location is all-important, are you a sun lover or shade bird? Position accordingly. Plus, sheds are a good way to protect your investments and stash furniture out of the elements.
One of the beauties of summer is the chance to cook outside over hot coals – barbecuing is so very different from sweating over a hot stove in the kitchen, for a start men seem to enjoy it… it’s quick, easy, and keeps the washing up at a minimum.
Choice of barbecue should be dictated again by style, but also by the number of people it regularly needs to cater for and whether you want it to be built-in or portable. The price range for barbecues is massive; from quick self-build brick designs to expensive gas-powered beasts.
Outdoor dining in the warmth of the summer evening is pretty idyllic and the perfectly thought out garden space should accommodate nighttime entertaining, as well as daytime lounging.
Source heat with a fire pit or chimenea and invest in all manner of outdoor lighting designs, from solar-powered fairy lights and citronella lanterns to sunken decking lighting and LED strings.
===> Find Even More Related Good Ideas ===>
Other Garden Enthusiast Are Reading:
- 10 Best Rear Tine Tiller Compared And Reviewed 2022: Breaking New Ground Without A Hitch
- Best Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review 2022 (For Outdoor/Electronic/Purizzy/Maxmoxie/Bed Bugs)
- Chipper Shredder Reviews 2022 – Best Electric Yard Machines For Composting
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- Why You Must Properly Fledge Parrots: The Importance And Benefits Of Fledging Young Parrots 2022
- Beginner’s Guide to Indoor Grow Box Before Purchase: Sustainable Cultivation Secrets at Home or in Office FAQs 2022
- Buyer’s Guide On Efficient Pond Vacuum For Outdoor And Indoor Water 2022
✅ Indoor Design And Tips
- Why Buying A Home Could Make All The Difference
- 4 New Ideas To Make Better Use Of Your Trash: Get Crafty To Recycle And Reduce Waste 2022
- Bring The Wonders Of The Garden Into Your Own Bedroom: Ideas To Make Over Your Room 2022
✅ Even More Great Products
- Sun Joe TJ601E Electric Garden Tiller Review (2022)
- The 10 Best Roach Killers Reviewed 2022: Get Rid Of The Nasty Bugs Safely And Efficiently With The Tool Of Your Choice
- Best 10 Patio Heaters Review 2022: The Ultimate Guide On Keeping You Warm Outdoors
✅ Sustainable Lifestyle Products And Tips