Parrots have a sensitive respiratory system. Most captive parrots are forced to breathe household air laden with toxic chemicals.
AIR IS THE BREATH OF LIFE. INDOOR AIR POLLUTION is often oderless and colorless.
Keeping Away Household Toxic Chemicals For The Sensitive Respiratory System
We are extremely cautious when it comes to chemicals and parrots. we do not use ammonia-based, chlorine-based,
or commercial-grade cleaners anywhere near our birds. We do not use air fresheners (no perfume or cologne which can be toxic as well). No use no scented candles, incense in closed areas where birds are present. There have been reports of birds dying after exposure to scented or ‘room freshening’ candles, furniture polish household products that are harmful or harmless to These odorless, colorless vapors can kill parrots within minutes.
Home extermination is out, stop spraying inside your home. Here is a list of common toxic products in our home.
- PTFE, polytetrafluorethelyne, is a polymer coating is found on most non-stick cookware and appliances. TEFLON is a common brand name. Other brand names, include Silverstone, Calphalon, Analon, Scanpan, etc.
- PTFE is found in dryers, pots, and pans, stoves, bread makers, irons, curling irons, electric grills, baking pans, heaters. When heated, PTFE releases fumes and particles into the air.
- Aerosol sprays; even pump sprays disperse droplets throughout your home. Asbestos Radon Lead dust from sanding lead-based paint Art supplies, glue, correction fluid Dry cleaning chemicals.
- Scented candles Fabric deodorizers Air fresheners: spray, solid, plug-in, powder Shoe polish & waterproofing compounds.
- Pesticides Cooking fumes Heated, non-stick cookware, and appliances such as Teflon® Cleaning products
Furniture polish (Use lemon oil instead.)
- Mothballs, Pet dander, fur, feathers Perfume, hair spray, cosmetics.
- Remodeling products present in carpets, furniture, and cleaning products, smoke from cigarettes, the nicotine from fingers, aerosolized oil from deep frying, oils from scented candles, and background air polluted from cars and other human sources.
Parrots have a high metabolism and tiny lungs household toxins have a devastating effect on the tiny lungs and the devastating effects of such toxins on such tiny lungs.
Other Garden Carers Are Reading:
- 10 Best Rear Tine Tiller Compared And Reviewed 2021: Breaking New Ground Without A Hitch
- 10 Best Riding Lawn Mower For Hills: Reliable & Effective Brands To Take Care Of Your Yard 2021
- The Best Grow Box To Cultivate As A Pro Reviewed 2021: Incubate Your Perfect Indoor Greenery Garden
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- 5 Ideas To Decorate For A Moroccan Caravan Style Garden Party 2021: Invite Your Friends To A Stylish Summer Party
- How To Add An Outdoor Gym In Your Own Garden 2021
- The Power Of Sun For Your Garden: The Best Solar Garden Light Models Reviewed and Compared 2021
✅ Home Design And Tips
- Love Your Garden Possessions? Protect Your Prized Garden Furniture With Home Insurance 2021
- How to Select The Right Roman Blinds For Your Home: Your Perfect Interior Curtain Guide 2021
- Add A Burst Of Colour: The Hydrangea Colour Wheel Dining Sets
✅ Garden Care Products
- How to Choose Potting Soil? Beginner’s Guide To Planting Basics 2021
- Buyer’s Guide On Efficient Pond Vacuum For Outdoor And Indoor Water 2021
- 9 Best Traveling Sprinkler Reviewed And Compared 2021: The Secret Of A Perfect Lawn
✅ Sustainable Living Products And Tips
- Five Green Tips That Keeps Homes Warm All Winter
- Four New Ideas To Make Better Use Of Your Trash
- Grow Your Own Food and Reduce Your Impact on the Environment
✅ Plant Care And Products
- The Medicinal Periwinkle Or Dwarf Periwinkle 2021 | Facts, Uses, Remedies, Cures & Side-Effects
- All About The Healing Plant Birch/Betula Verrucosa 2021 | Benefits, Uses, Remedies, Cures & Side-Effects
- Encouraging Children to Save Our Environment
✅ Bird Care
- Bird Talk Guide: How To Teach Your Bird To Master The Human Language 2021
- How To Care For Birds In The Summer Heat: A Bird Owner’s Guide To A Cool Summer 2021
- What Can Parrots Eat Or Not Eat? Find The Best Safe Fruits and Vegetables For Healthy Bird Diet 2021
✅ Decluttering Tips