Proper Sized Cages
Please put your birds in proper size Parrot Cages. Birds need to play, eat, sleep, bathe, exercise and forage during the day. If we can’t provide aviaries for our birds, They should be in as large a cage as we can afford.
If you can’t afford a large cage, try making one or consider a smaller parrot. We have no right owning a parrot unless we can provide the proper environment…..
✅ Best Prevue Pet Products 125C Parrot Cage
Solid Parrot Cage, Happy Parrot – If you can afford it, you should probably purchase a new parrot cage every few years. Birds make a mess and after so many cleanings, any cage will start to show wear.
Remember, The larger the cage, the more natural of an environment we can provide (Trees, Ropes, bathing area etc.). Cages should be filled with natural branches for foot exercise, rope perches for comfort and sleep, cement perches for nails and beaks and non-toxic live branches for chewing.
>>> Read Next >>>
Full Spectrum Lighting
Indoor birds should be provided with full spectrum lighting. This gives your birds the same benefit as natural sunlight, with vitamin D-3 needed for the body to absorb calcium.
>>> Read Next >>>
Toys For Parrots
Parrots should be provided with plenty of toys designed to challenge their minds and keep their interest. Parrots love color, movement and sound. If a toy has all these characteristics as well as durability, chances are your bird will enjoy it.
Parrots want to explore, crack, peel and dig to find food. This is natural foraging behavior. Put their fresh food all over the cage for them to explore and find. There are plenty of food puzzle toys available.
>>> Read Next >>>
One of the common causes of behavior problems is cage placement. In the wild birds can fly away from places they feel threatened. Birds are often placed in high traffic areas causing them to be uncomfortable. It is important to include your bird in family activity but always make sure your bird has a way out physically and visually.
This can be obtained by putting the cage in a corner or at least five feet from traffic. Parrots also love the stimulation of being by a window but make sure you cover half the cage so he has a safe place to retreat.
A noisy environment will create a noisy bird. Birds mirror the energy level of their environment; this is considered normal flock behavior. In the wild when one bird screams, they all scream. If you want your bird to be quiet, you need to be quiet.
If your home is noisy late into the evening it is a good idea to give your bird a separate sleep cage to make sure your bird gets at least 8 to 10 hours of sleep. An over tired bird can become irritable causing behavior problems. This separate cage can also be used as a time out cage (not punishment), when your bird gets too excited.
I think it is healthy for a parrot to have many different perching areas in the home, This helps eliminate territorial behavior and prevents boredom.
===> Find Even More Related Good Ideas ===>
Other Garden Enthusiast Are Reading:
- 10 Best Riding Lawn Mower For Hills: Reliable & Effective Brands To Take Care Of Your Yard 2021
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- Tips For Choosing A High-Quality Birdcage 2021: Make Your Birds Comfortable At Home
- Everything You Need To Know About Bee Suit: The Ultimate Protection Guide 2021
- Creating A Backyard Paradise With Simple Tools: New Summer Experience And Garden Layout 2021
✅ Indoor Design And Tips
- The Best Bed Bug Killer Spray 2021– Permanently And Quickly Get Rid Of Pest
- Calling Everyone With A Small To Tiny Garden
- How To Choose The Right Log Cabin For Any Garden? (2021)
✅ Even More Great Products
- Beginner’s Guide to Gardening Shoes: 9 FAQs And Why You Need Them 2021
- Beginner’s Guide To Mastering Garden Shears 2021: Tips On Safety, Selection, Maintenance And More
- 10 Best Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Detailed Review 2021: Find Your Indoor Protector Here
✅ Sustainable Lifestyle Products And Tips