It’s only the beginning of week two of the holidays and already I’m starting to need just five minutes to escape. Now don’t get me wrong, I love my boys with a passion that is quite scary… but, by golly somedays…
✅ Best Versatile Bench With Table
Works great – Good pressure treated lumber, already cut to 6 foot. You can flip it to serve different functions. A perfect gift for mother’s day.
Today was a someday. And even though they were both playing so beautifully together, and yet apart, I just got that school holidays claustrophobic feeling.
You know the feeling…
That need to breathe my own air (not helped by junior having beans for dinner), that need to think an adult thought or two (like what’s for dinner, what’s on TV tonight, what happened in the book I was reading), that need to sit in absolute silence without even hearing the sound of anyone else breathing, that feeling of being in your own space.
So, although it was raining, I decided that the only place of solitude still within ear-shot of any out-breaks of screaming was my Olde Faithful Garden Bench.
Equipped with my coffee, and the dreams that are fed into your brain by adverts about how wonderful this coffee will actually be, I crept outside (trying not to trip over the cat, slam the door shut in the gusting wind, or spill the oh-so-wanted coffee).
So far so good you might think. Youthinks wrong dear friend. Wrong!
Now here’s the problem.
The thought of sitting on a bench in the garden to have a coffee break is always one of those pleasant ideas until you try it and then, well, it’s never, quite, so pleasant as your imagination will present it.
And the reason is, quite simply…
Where do you put your coffee?
Do you balance it on a bench slat and hope it doesn’t wobble;
Hold it in your hand and hope it doesn’t get too hot;
Put it on the ground and hope you don’t fall off the bench or break a rib stretching for it;
Drag a table up next to your bench which somehow defeats the whole idea of sitting on the bench (just me? yeah, thought so).
Anyhows… what is one to do???
The solution is, of course, a bench with a table built on it.
Here it comes… click the colored box below to read a review of a beautiful bench made from recycled White Cedar wooden logs. It’s a true work of art – and rather useful too.
I’m now off to find a cardboard box that is just the right size to place on the bench and yet be at table height, before anyone notices I’m missing… darn it… too late!!!
Bye for now!
Other Garden Carers Are Reading:
- 10 Best Riding Lawn Mower For Hills: Reliable & Effective Brands To Take Care Of Your Yard 2021
- The Best Grow Box To Cultivate As A Pro Reviewed 2021: Incubate Your Perfect Indoor Greenery Garden
- 10 Best Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Detailed Review 2021: Find Your Indoor Protector Here
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- Inspirations For The Best Outdoor Living in Summer: Garden Style Guide 2021
- How To Use Patio Heaters? Tips On Safety, Functions And Purchase Of Outdoor Heating 2021
- 5 Most Popular Outdoor Furniture Material To Know And Spice Up Your Garden 2021
✅ Home Design And Tips
- Bring The Wonders Of The Garden Into Your Own Bedroom: Ideas To Make Over Your Room 2021
- Add A Burst Of Colour: The Hydrangea Colour Wheel Dining Sets
- Love Your Garden Possessions? Protect Your Prized Garden Furniture With Home Insurance 2021
✅ Garden Care Products
- Best 10 Herbicide Of 2021 For Maintaining A Clean & Healthy Yard Reviewed
- Buyer’s Guide On Efficient Pond Vacuum For Outdoor And Indoor Water 2021
- Best Weed Killers To Effectively Eliminate Them Reviewed 2021 | Lawn Care And Control
✅ Sustainable Living Products And Tips
- Environmental Homes- Earthships
- 10 Ways to Conserve Water
- 15 Facts You Need To Know About Outdoor Solar Lights for Your Garden: The Essential Guide 2021
✅ Plant Care And Products
- Gardens and Garden Ponds To Spruce Up The Property
- Want A Bouquet Sent To A Beloved One Even When Separated By Distance? The Ultimate Guide To International Flower Delivery 2021
- Drought Tips
✅ Bird Care
- What Household Toxic Chemicals Are Poisonous To Pet Birds & Parrots? Harmful Hazards To Avoid For Feathered Friends 2021
- The Ultimate Guide To Budgie Aviary Set Up: Save Cost And Time 2021
- Top Environment and Cage Tips For Parrot Owners: How To Make Your Parrot Comfortable At Home 2021
✅ Decluttering Tips