It’s just the beginning of week two of the holidays, and I’m already craving a five-minute break. Don’t get me wrong: I adore my sons with an almost frightening intensity… But, by God, some days …
✅ Best Versatile Bench With Table
Works great – Good pressure treated lumber, already cut to 6 foot. You can flip it to serve different functions. A perfect gift for mother’s day.
Today was one of those “somedays.” And despite the fact that they were both playing so sweetly together and yet separate, I just felt that claustrophobic school holiday sensation.
You’ve had the sensation…
That need to breathe my own air (exacerbated by junior eating beans for dinner), that need to think an adult thought or two (such as what’s for dinner, what’s on TV tonight, or what happened in the book I was reading), that need to sit in complete silence without even hearing the sound of anyone else breathing, that feeling of being in your own space.
So, despite the rain, I concluded that the only haven of isolation still within hearing distance of any screams was my Olde Faithful Garden Bench.
I sneaked outdoors, armed with my coffee and the fantasies instilled in me by advertisements about how fantastic this coffee would truly be (trying not to trip over the cat, slam the door shut in the gusting wind, or spill the oh-so-wanted coffee).
So far, so good, you may say. You are mistaken, my buddy. Wrong!
Now comes the tricky part.
The concept of having a coffee break on a seat in the garden is usually one of those wonderful thoughts until you do it, and then, well, it’s never quite as good as your mind would show it.
And the rationale is simple…
What do you do with your coffee?
Do you put it on a bench slat and hope it doesn’t wobble?
Hold it in your palm and pray that it doesn’t grow too hot;
Put it on the ground and cross your fingers that you don’t tumble off the bench or break a rib while straining for it.
Drag a table up next to your bench, which contradicts the purpose of sitting on the bench (just me? Yes, I thought so.
Anyhows… What should one do?
The obvious option is a bench with a table built into it.
It’s coming… To read a review of a stunning bench created from reclaimed White Cedar timber logs, click the colored box below. It’s a genuine piece of art – and it’s also rather utilitarian.
I’m now going to get a cardboard box of the proper size to sit on the bench while remaining at table height, before anybody knows I’m absent… Oh my… it’s too late!!!
For the time being, bye!
===> Find Even More Related Good Ideas ===>
Other Garden Enthusiast Are Reading:
- Best Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review 2022 (For Outdoor/Electronic/Purizzy/Maxmoxie/Bed Bugs)
- 10 Best Rear Tine Tiller Compared And Reviewed 2022: Breaking New Ground Without A Hitch
- 11 Things You Should Know About Backpack Sprayer Before Buying One: The Guide To Safety, Selection And Maintenance 2022
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- Free Customisable 3-Page Garden Planner Printable For Full Bloom All Year Round – The One Key To Garden Success 2022
- The 10 Best Potting Soil For Growing Healthy Plants Indoors Reviewed 2022 | Soil Mix, pH, Product Type
- Everything You Need To Know Of The Common Heliotrope 2022 | Benefits, Uses, Remedies, Cures & Side-Effects
✅ Indoor Design And Tips
- How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs At Home With Bed Bug Killer 2022: Fast And Permanent Solutions
- Calling Everyone With A Small To Tiny Garden
- The Best Mosquito Trap 2022 Reviewed: Keeping Pests At Bay By Baiting Them According To Your Needs
✅ Even More Great Products
- The Best Amazon Prime Day Gardening Deals For Families To Get Your Hands On 2022: Everything From Lawn, Plants And Furniture That Are Too Good To Miss
- Mantis 7250 Electric Tiller Review (2022)
- Gardening Black Friday Deals (Best Amazon Gifts & Tools For 2022)
✅ Sustainable Lifestyle Products And Tips