Parrots are the third most popular pet in the US. They are often purchased on impulse by people who have not researched their care and tire of them quickly. The majority of parrots arrived in my garden as unwanted pets; some had health problems, some were abused.
Choose Organic Parrot Diet Without Chemicals
We want to feed our parrots (and ourselves) the nutritional right combination of foods to be healthy and happy.
Organic parrot food is an important choice to make for all the same reasons it is important to choose organic foods for ourselves. are made without man-made chemicals, they are better for the health of your animal as well as the health of the planet.
Imagine what the air or the breath of life is like for parrots in the rainforest. Imagine their food wild parrots forage for themselves finding and eating a variety of natural foods without chemicals, A captive parrot relies on its caretaker to provide clean air to breathe, clean water to drink, and nutricious food to eat.
Conventionally produced parrot foods consist of seeds nuts dried fruits and pellets. An all-seed diet does not provide proper nutrician. Parrots do not eat an all-seed diet. Parrot Pellets whether cold, extruded, or steamed cold pellets, may have sweeteners, food coloring, animal by-products, and fillers that are found in.
We are interested in the long-term health of the planet, cutting down on pesticide use differences.
Getting to ensure their continued good health, as well as the health of the planet.
Why Choose Organic Parrot Food?
Organic parrot food is an important choice to make for the same reasons it is important to choose organic
foods for the humans and pets in your household.
Given the extra cost, it may seem like choosing an organic pet food is not a significant choice that is really worth it
in the long run. If you are, however, do anything you can do to cut down on pesticide use is going to make a difference.
We buy organic fruits and vegetables for ourselves and our parrots. THEY ARE WELL WORTH THE EXTRA COST.
>>> Read Next >>>
What Are Some Safe Organic Fruits For Parrots?
- Apple (no seeds),
- Cherry (no pits),
- Nectarine (no pit),
- Peach (no pit),
- Pear (no pit),
- Plum (no pit),
- Red Currants,
- Mango (no pit),
- Plum Apricot (no pit)
>>> Read Next >>>
What Are Some Safe Organic Vegetables For Birds?
- Beans (cooked only),
- All Peppers (mild or hot),
- Brussels sprouts,
- Celery stalks (little food value),
- Chinese Cabbage,
- Corn (only very fresh corn),
- Eggplant (fruit only),
- Green Beans,
- Lettuce (little food value),
- Lima Beans,
- Potato (cooked),
- Pumpkin (and seeds),
- Red Beet (fresh),
- Romain Lettuce (little food value),
- Spinach (once a week, can cause diahrea),
- Sweet Potato,
- Yellow squash,
- Winter Squash.
===> Find Even More Related Good Ideas ===>
Other Garden Enthusiast Are Reading:
- 10 Best Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Detailed Review 2021: Find Your Indoor Protector Here
- 10 Best Rear Tine Tiller Compared And Reviewed 2021: Breaking New Ground Without A Hitch
- 11 Things You Should Know About Backpack Sprayer Before Buying One: The Guide To Safety, Selection And Maintenance 2021
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- Organic Gardening Creating A Chemical Free Garden
- Gardens And Garden Ponds To Spruce Up The Property
- How to Choose Potting Soil? Beginner’s Guide To Planting Basics 2021
✅ Indoor Design And Tips
- The Loud And Clear Reminder To Get House Insurance 2021
- How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs At Home With Bed Bug Killer 2021: Fast And Permanent Solutions
- The Best Bed Bug Killer Spray 2021– Permanently And Quickly Get Rid Of Pest
✅ Even More Great Products
- The Truth About Pesticides And What You Can Do About It 2021
- 5 Factors To Consider When Decorating Your Outdoor Space 2021: Make Your Garden Furniture Reflect Your Personal Style
- Best Amazon Black Friday Deals And Gifts For Outdoor Gardening Enthusiasts 2021: Score These Deals While They Last!
✅ Sustainable Lifestyle Products And Tips