Being among the nastiest and annoying pests ever, bed bug can infest any house, even a modern and newly decorated one. Once these creatures can get into your bed, they won’t disappear by themselves – the parasites multiply at an enormous rate, and people usually reveal them when the infestation is fully-fledged. How to make the pests go away? You need the best killer for bed bugs. Let’s review a few worthy products to find out which one can be suitable and efficient for you.
Compare the Best Bug Killers
|Item/Characteristics||Volume||Form||Contents||Types of insects killed||Where it can be applied||Is it scented?||Can be used outdoors?|
|Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer||16 oz||Spray||All-natural||Bed bugs only||All surfaces (bed clothing, furniture, bags)||Yes||Not specified|
|Pest Soldier bed bug killer||16 oz||Spray||All-natural||Bed bugs only||All surfaces (mattress, sheets, cover)||Vinegar-like smell||Yes, both indoor and outdoor use is okay|
|All Natural Eucoclean 3-in-1||25 oz||Spray||Natural (oils, water, alcohol)||Bed bugs, fleas, and many other pests||All surfaces||Yes, smells like essential oils||For indoor use mostly|
|Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider||16 oz||Spray||Natural bio-insecticides||Bed bugs only||All surfaces||Yes, a strong pine smell||Yes|
|Ortho Home Defense Dual-Action Bed Bug Killer||18 oz||Aerosol||Non-toxic||Bed bugs only||Bed sheets mostly||Yes||No|
|Eco Living Friendly Bed Bug Killer||32 oz||Spray||All-natural||Bed bugs only||All surfaces||Yes||Yes, both indoor and outdoor use is okay|
|Bye-Bye Bed Bugs by Pest Peeve||32 oz||Spray||Essential oils, water, sulfate, ethyl lactate, alpha-cyclodextrin||Bed bugs only||All surfaces||No||Indoor use mostly|
|Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer 100% Natural||24 oz||Spray||Peppermint oil,sodium lauryl sulfate,citric acid,glycerin,oleric acid, water||Bed bugs only||Bed sheets mostly||Peppermint, clove||No|
|JT Eaton 217 Bed Bugs Plus Aerosol||17.5 ounces||Aerosol||Water, pyrethrins, pipronyl butoxide, and permethrin||Bed bugs, ants and cockroaches||All over house||Emits chemical smell||Yes|
|CimeXa Insecticide dust||4 oz||Dust||Dry silica gel 100%||Bed bugs, fleas, and many other pests||All over house||No||No|
How We Chose And Tested Bed Bug Killers?
We analyzed a lot of information concerning killer for bed bugs: reviews, descriptions, contents, ratings. Real users’ feedbacks helped us to define leading products and pick seven decent products. We checked whether they are safe and convenient to use, compared prices, and the final results they help to reach.
Top-10 Bed Bug Killers
With the help of our reviews, you can choose an effective killer for bed bugs that will be both safe and useful. Note that most of the products are versatile, e.g. they are used to exterminate different insects and pests.
Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer, Natural Organic Formula
What is the best killer for bed bugs in families with pets and children? Of course, it must be an all-natural product! Eco Defense offers a natural spray that kills parasites on contact instantly in all life stages (adults, eggs, larvae). It’s not toxic and contains fragrant oils that repel bugs. The manufacturer offers a 3-stage strategy of protection: you can spray Eco Defense on the mattress and bed sheets, then apply it to personal items, and work the room. A lot of users claim this is the best insect killer for bed bugs because it can be sprayed on literally anything, and doesn’t cause skin irritation or allergic reactions.
- all-natural formula;
- can be used both to stop and prevent infestations;
- kills pests on contact and instantly.
- leaves stains;
- some users complain it does not kill the bugs.
Bed Bug Killer, Natural Organic Formula By Pest Soldier
This is an organic insect killer for bed bugs that kills pests on contact, no matter what the stage of life is – adult, nymphs, or eggs. The spray can be applied to mattress, covers, and sheets – it’s absolutely safe for kids, as well. It doesn’t emit fumes and is optimal for use in houses with pets. The product works instantly at contact with pests. Besides, it can be used outdoors, so this is a great garden safe crawling insect killer for bed bugs. Since this product is used by professional exterminators, it’s really worth trying.
- natural non-toxic contents;
- kills bed bugs of any age;
- can be used outdoors.
- doesn’t kill all bugs – some are resistant to it;
- has a strong smell of vinegar.
All Natural Eucoclean 3-in-1 Bed Bug, Flea and Dust Mite Killer & Defense System
Eucalyptus Oil is a perfect ingredient for bed bugs killer because it repels bugs and makes them run away – they hate the smell of it. This is what All Natural spray offers: this versatile insecticide helps to get rid of fleas, dust mite, and bed bugs altogether. Some users claim it is a great ant and roach killer for bed bugs – a special formula keeps all parasites and insects at the bay. All Natural’s solution doesn’t contain harmful chemicals (contains water, alcohol, coconut and eucalyptus oils) and can be applied on any surface, be that bed sheets, furniture, tables, carpets, and so on. To top it off, it can serve to disinfect and clean surfaces, purify air, deodorize and even remove mold.
- all-natural formula without harmful chemicals;
- a multi-purpose product that can be used to clean and disinfect surfaces;
- safe for pets and children.
- works good in combination with other products only;
- not cheap.
Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider, Fast and Sure Kill with Extended Residual Protection
EcoRaider offers an efficient contract killer for bed bugs that is claimed to have 100% efficiency. It contains natural components and exterminates pests when being sprayed directly on them. The effect is visible within a few minutes, and the infestation can be totally suppressed within a couple of weeks. Besides, tests have proved that this is the best contact killer for bed bugs that dries eggs efficiently, which helps to slow down the reproduction of pests. Being a residual killer for bed bugs, it continues extinguishing pests even two weeks after drying.
- natural formula;
- recommended for home, public use, hospitals, schools.
- many users don’t like the strong pine smell;
- the product is supposed to be used all around the room, but one 16 oz bottle isn’t enough for it.
Ortho Home Defense Dual-Action Bed Bug Killer Aerosol Spray
Ortho offers a product similar to Raid ant killer spray for bed bugs: it works for the insects that become resistant to pyrethroids, the most widespread insecticide used nowadays. Its unique formula is designed to kill bugs and their eggs right on contact. Since it’s an aerosol, it doesn’t leave stains and is easily applied. It can be used on furniture, luggage and bed sheets – a perfect choice for travelers!
- a powerful formula;
- easy to use.
- gives a good effect within two weeks only – repetitive use is required.
Eco Living Friendly Bed Bug Killer / Non-Toxic, Natural, and Safe Bedbug Spray
Upon reading Garden pro ant killer for bed bugs review we’ve realized that this list should include a product that works the same way as diatomaceous earth. ELF (Eco Living Friendly) spray works by dissolving bugs’ exoskeleton and drying them up. According to tests, this newest killer for bed bugs extinguishes about 98% of bugs within half an hour! Of course, direct contact is required. ELF spray is safe for pets and children and is suitable for long-term use. Generally, this solution offers an optimal price\quality ratio.
- all-natural formula;
- suitable for both indoor and outdoor use;
- works normally in combination with other products only.
Bye-Bye Bed Bugs – Powerful, Natural Bedbug Killer Spray
If you’re searching for the best killer for bed bugs based on oils try the solution from Pest Peeve: Bye-Bye Bed Bugs is a natural spray that exterminates pests quickly and prevents further infestation. The product is easily applied to bed sheets, mattresses, and other surfaces, and continues working even after drying up. It’s totally safe for children and pets. Being pretty expensive but efficient, it has the same quality as Bayer advanced complete insect killer for bed bugs and allows you to get rid of parasites even in a case of severe infestation.
- kills bugs at all life stages;
- has a pleasant smell.
- almost no residual action.
Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer 100% Natural
The organic spray from Bed Bug Patrol can be used in houses with pets and kids – it’s absolutely safe. The fragrance of clove and peppermint repels bugs but doesn’t irritate the family members. This newest killer for bed bugs is supposed to be applied on bed linens. If you don’t see any positive improvements, the manufacturer promises to return money within 60 days since the moment of purchase.
This remedy is an optimal variant for dealing with not very serious infestations. It’s suitable for houses with small kids. As for pets, they won’t be affected but may not like the strong peppermint smell.
- 100% natural.
- An optimal price.
- Leaves stains.
- Not efficient against heavy infestations, and kills only on contact.
JT Eaton 217 Bed Bugs Plus Aerosol
When the infestation has spread all over your bedroom, it’s time for drastic measures. That’s where JT Eaton’s insect killer for bed bugs solution comes in handy. The aerosol has such active components as pyrethrins, pipronyl butoxide, and permethrin. It can be applied right on the surfaces that should be protected. Please, note that it’s not safe for kids and pets, for them should find some other place to sleep while you’re eliminating bed bugs from your bedroom. According to user reviews, adults can sleep on the sprayed mattress as soon as it gets dry. The product both kills and repels bugs (the eggs are killed, as well).
Judging by reviews, this product works but doesn’t eliminate the bugs entirely. It should be used together with other remedies. Not an option for families with kids and pets.
- Quite efficient and can be applied on all surfaces.
- Dangerous for kids and pets.
- No straw included for spraying in tight corners and crevices.
CimeXa Insecticide dust
CimeXa Insecticide dust is made in the form of powder and consists of dry silica gel. That means that the product dries insects up like diatomaceous earth. It destroys the insect’s exoskeleton and leads to quick dehydration. The remedy is used indoors in the places where pests hide: cracks and crevices, under the mattress, in furniture and behind baseboards. One bottle is enough to treat the entire house: 2 oz per 100 square feet is used. CimeXa Insecticide dust kills not only bedbugs and their eggs, but also fleas, ticks, lice, roaches, ants, firebrats, silverfish, spiders and mites, as well as termites.
This is the best killer for bed bugs that dehydrates them, but should be used carefully in houses with kids and pets.
- Relatively safe for human health;
- Efficient and works against all types of small pests.
- Dust can cause allergic reactions when inhaled;
- Should be used to treat the entire house, which is a time-consuming process.
Conclusion & Our Recommendations
If you’ve noticed the little critters in your bedroom, don’t hurry to search for a bed bugs killer spray for sale in Walmart – there’s a wide choice of efficient products on the Net. If you have insecticides against other parasites, you can give them a try: according to one review ant killer for bed bugs is pretty efficient. As a rule an average spray that costs $15-20 is enough to repel the bugs. Our ultimate choice is Eco Living Friendly Bed Bug Killer and All Natural Eucoclean 3-in-1. They are affordable and very efficient against little critters – hundreds of positive feedbacks prove that.
If you need a travel pack, buy EcoRaider bed bugs killer spray for sale in Walmart – it’s compact and yet quite efficient. Pest Peeve Bye-Bye Bed Bugs is a highly praised product, but it’s 50% more expensive than some other reviewed products.
===> Find Even More Related Good Ideas ===>
Other Garden Enthusiast Are Reading:
- Top 10 Garden Sprayer Reviewed For Pros And All 2022: Find Your Best Fit And Maintain Your Garden At Ease
- The Best Grow Box To Cultivate As A Pro Reviewed 2022: Incubate Your Perfect Indoor Greenery Garden
- Chipper Shredder Reviews 2022 – Best Electric Yard Machines For Composting
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- Bird Talk Guide: How To Teach Your Bird To Master The Human Language 2022
- Guide To Understand The Jew’s Ear Mushroom 2022 | Benefits, Uses, Remedies, Cures & Side-Effects
- Everything You Need To Know Of The Common Heliotrope 2022 | Benefits, Uses, Remedies, Cures & Side-Effects
✅ Indoor Design And Tips
- The Best Grow Box To Cultivate As A Pro Reviewed 2022: Incubate Your Perfect Indoor Greenery Garden
- How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs At Home With Bed Bug Killer 2022: Fast And Permanent Solutions
- The Loud And Clear Reminder To Get House Insurance 2022
✅ Even More Great Products
- The 10 Best Roach Killers Reviewed 2022: Get Rid Of The Nasty Bugs Safely And Efficiently With The Tool Of Your Choice
- 11 Things You Should Know About Backpack Sprayer Before Buying One: The Guide To Safety, Selection And Maintenance 2022
- Outdoor Portable Hot Tub Ultimate Guide For The Best Winter Fun 2022: Everything You Need To Know In Selecting, Using And Maintenance
✅ Sustainable Lifestyle Products And Tips
- Do Solar Panels Make For A Sensible Investment For Your Home? All The Benefits And Various Charges You Need To Know 2022
- How To Make Your Own Wind Power? 3 Steps To Harness Natures Best Energy Source 2022
- Encouraging Children To Save Our Environment: Start Eco Education At Young Age For Better Future 2022