Guide To Understand The Jew’s Ear Mushroom 2022 | Benefits, Uses, Remedies, Cures & Side-Effects
Jew’s Ear is a fungus that grows on dead branches. The scientific name of this fungus is Auricularia Auricula-Judae. Judas’s ear belongs to the family of Auriculariaceae.
It is a Medicinal mushroom whose appearance reminds us of the human ear.
Auricularia Auricula-Judae is quite soft and flexible, but if allowed to dry it becomes hard and brittle but takes its anterior aspect to moisten again.
Judas’s ear can be found in different colors, from black to green. The color of this Medicinal Mushroom varies based on the area where it grows.
✅ Best LUYAO Dried Jew’s ear Mushroom
Highly recommend – These are very tasty. If a recipe calls for a half cup, they are impossible to measure because they are so big and stiff. However, Once soaked in very hot water, they soften nicely. then they become floppy and are almost the size of of a lettuce leaf and must be cut or chopped to use in a mixed veggie recipe.
Sand fungi reproduce by spores.
The fungus has a healing underground part and we can see.
The base, the buried part consists of the Mycelium, and is attached to the outside of the fungus. The underground part is year-round and exterior begins to appear during the first months of autumn to spring.
Whole fungus is collected during the fall, winter and spring.
Judas’s ear is an edible mushroom, so you should keep it as fresh as possible. If there is to be consumed at the time of pick up should be kept in glass jars hermetically sealed.
Auricularia Auricula-Judae is composed of antibiotic substances and knows this Plant Medicinally for centuries. Which has been used in many ways, whether in natural or Homeopathic Pharmaceuticals.
It has been used Judas’s ear to calm inflamed parts, especially tonsillitis and sore throat. Also to cure tumors throughout the body even in ocular inflammation.
It is considered a good antibiotic and anti-inflammatory.
Recipes for this Herb:
Place the ear of Judas to soak in water or milk and bake time to soften (usually between 10 and 30 minutes). While still warm gargle with the preparation, and serves as an anti-inflammatory. Anti-inflammatory.
Anti-inflammatory and can be eaten ears of Judas alone or in salads.
===> Find Even More Related Good Ideas ===>
Other Garden Enthusiast Are Reading:
- Chipper Shredder Reviews 2022 – Best Electric Yard Machines For Composting
- Everything You Need To Know About Rear Tine Tiller Before Purchase 2022
- The 10 Best Roach Killers Reviewed 2022: Get Rid Of The Nasty Bugs Safely And Efficiently With The Tool Of Your Choice
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- 5 Ideas To Decorate For A Moroccan Caravan Style Garden Party 2022: Invite Your Friends To A Stylish Summer Party
- Common Abnormal Behaviour In Birds: How To Take Care Of Your Parrots?
- Garden Planner Bundle With Useful Tips, Planting Guides And Cheat Sheet For Beginners And Avid Gardeners Alike – Get This Key Gardening Plan Tool Here!
✅ Indoor Design And Tips
- The Best Grow Box To Cultivate As A Pro Reviewed 2022: Incubate Your Perfect Indoor Greenery Garden
- Why Buying A Home Could Make All The Difference
- Add A Burst Of Colour: The Hydrangea Colour Wheel Dining Sets
✅ Even More Great Products
- The Best Garden Tiller 2022: Working In Garden Is No Longer Painful
- Top 10 Garden Sprayer Reviewed For Pros And All 2022: Find Your Best Fit And Maintain Your Garden At Ease
- Protection From Outdoor Weather: The Buying Guide On Grill Cover and Grill Maintenance 2022
✅ Sustainable Lifestyle Products And Tips