How Did We Test And Choose Ultrasonic Pest Repellers?
In order to review ultrasonic pest repeller, we offer a device to people whose houses are infested. Later on, they report on the effects and their overall impression. We read numerous feedbacks to write the best ultrasonic pest repeller review that would be fair and useful.
Compare The Best Ultrasonic Pest Repellers
|Item/Characteristics||What does the kit include?||Which pests does it repel?||Distance of waves||How fast does it work?||Type of device||Light indicator||Safe for pets?|
|Purizzy Ultrasonic Pest Repeller||6 repellers + 2 repelling bracelets||Insects (bugs, spiders, mosquitoes) + rodents||Up to 1,600 sq feet||Results are visible within 3-4 weeks||Ultrasonic + electromagnetic||Yes||Yes|
|HomeSweety Ultrasonic Pest Repeller||6 repellers||Insects (bugs, spiders, mosquitoes) + rodents||Up to 1,200 sq feet||Results are visible within 3-4 weeks||Ultrasonic||Yes||Yes|
|TooTa Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Plug in||6 repellers||Insects (bugs, spiders, mosquitoes) + rodents + raccoons||Up to 1,200 sq feet||Results are visible within 2-4 weeks||Ultrasonic||Yes||Yes|
|PEST ASIDE Ultrasonic Pest Repeller||5 repellers + 1 free unit||Insects (bugs, spiders, mosquitoes) + rodents||Up to 3,900 sq feet||Results are visible within 2 weeks||Ultrasonic||Yes||Yes|
|LUXVIOR Ultrasonic pest repeller||1 repeller||Insects, rodents, lizards, and many other pests||890-1,200 sq feet (penetrates walls)||Results are visible within 2-4 weeks||Ultrasonic + electromagnetic||Yes||Yes|
|USCVIS Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, Electronic Pest Repellent||4 repellers||Insects (bugs, spiders, mosquitoes) + small rodents||Up to 1,900 sq feet||Results are visible within 3-4 weeks||Ultrasonic||Yes||Yes|
|Plus+ Ultrasonic Dog/Cat/Mosquito Repeller||1 repeller + bar||Wild and domestic animals (cats, dogs, mice, boars, raccoons, etc)||Up to 500 sq feet, detection range – 8-9 meters||Animals should be repelled immediately||Ultrasonic + infrared sensor||Yes||Yes|
|MOORAY Portable Ultrasonic Outdoor Mosquito Repellent||1 portable repeller + USB cable||Insects (bugs, spiders, mosquitoes) + small rodents||Up to 400 sq meters||Pests should be repelled immediately||Ultrasonic||Yes||Yes|
|GoXteam Ultrasonic Repeller Pest Control||6 repellers||Insects (bugs, spiders, mosquitoes) + small rodents||Up to 1,600 sq feet||Results are visible within 2-4 weeks||Ultrasonic||No||No|
|MaxMoxie Ultrasonic Pest Repeller||2 repellers||Insects (bugs, spiders, mosquitoes) + small rodents||Up to 1,2 00 sq feet||Results are visible within 2-4 weeks||Ultrasonic (multiple frequency)||Yes||Yes|
The Best Ultrasonic Pest Repeller – Our choice
After thoroughly analyzing a wide range of ultrasonic pest repellers we have picked up the best variant with an optimal price/quality ratio. PEST ASIDE Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is a pack of 6 repellers for an average price! What makes it special is a large coverage area – up to 3,900 sq feet, so one pack is more than enough to protect the entire house against pests, even if it’s large. Besides, positive customer reviews prove that it truly does its work.
Read reviews of these top ten ultrasonic pest repeller models. It will help to decide which one suits your needs best.
Purizzy Ultrasonic Pest Repeller – Mosquito Repeller Review
This portable ultrasonic pest repeller is equipped with both ultrasonic and electromagnetic modules. It ensures double protection against bugs and rodents. The device is totally safe for kids and pets: it does not emit any chemicals or odors being a small and quiet gadget. For it to work, you just need to plug it in and wait – it will emit waves to 1600 sq feet. Each plug comes with a gift: a kit of bug repellent bracelets.
According to the manufacturer, it takes four weeks to notice the first results. Here’s how it works:
- First two weeks are the ‘latent period’ when pests start noticing the waves and being irritated with them.
- The third week is the peak efficiency: pests start leaving your house.
- Later on, Purizzy plug in ultrasonic pest repeller just keeps the bugs and rodents at the bay.
Non-expensive and efficient solution for defending the entire house. Has an optimal price/quality ratio.
- it is a safe and non-expensive solution – one kit is enough to protect the entire house.
- It works on rodents and insects only. Purizzy does NOT repel raccoons and medium-size animals.
HomeSweety Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review
✅ Best For Children And Pets
Child & Pet Friendly – The ultrasonic reject is friendly for people, pregnant woman, children & pets, also without influence on sleeping or daily activities.
Cheap and simple, HomeSweety is a popular Amazon ultrasonic pest repeller. It emits low-frequency sound waves of 22-65 kHz. Its protection range extends at 120-150 sq meters (1200 sq feet). This model is suitable for getting rid of small rodents like mice and rats, and spiders, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, and other pesky bugs. The effect is visible within 3-4 weeks depending on the severity of infestation. To boost the effectiveness of ultrasonic pest repeller, plug it in about 30 cm from the floor. According to the manufacturer, you need to place 1-2 repellers in each room to get rid of pests – the waves do not get through the walls.
Cheap, but less efficient than other repellers around. It’s suitable for small rooms.
- It is totally safe for pets like cats and dogs.
- Such kit is recommended for small apartments only.
- Cheap, but not very efficient.
TooTa Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Plugin Review
At the first glance, this product is the copy of the above-mentioned device. According to ultrasonic pest repeller reviews, it’s ultimately efficient. It can be installed outside to repel raccoons and large animals without affecting cats and dogs in any way. One pack includes 6 devices, which is agreeable for its cost. The units are recommended to be placed 20-30 cm above the floor to repel the crawling bugs and rodents.
Perfect for defending your house both indoors and outdoors – a 6-pack is more than enough for that.
- If you don’t see any positive effect, the manufacturer will return the money.
- Optimal price/quality ration. The model is simple and productive.
- Each device can cover the area of up to 1,200 sq feet – not the largest coverage range.
PEST ASIDE Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review
This model can be called the best ultrasonic pest repeller 2018 – it protects your house against rodents and all insects without emitting noise. This is a 2-in-1 solution: Pest Aside serves as a blue LED night light. The item totally complies with ROHS standard: it’s an eco-friendly and pet safe solution. One unit features coverage of up to 3,900 sq feet! It’s a great solution for big houses. If you don’t like this device and it doesn’t help in 60 days, the manufacturer will return the money without questions.
A wide coverage area makes this solution exceptionally good for large houses. A high price is justified by the efficiency.
- Coverage up to 3,900 sq feet.
- Eco-friendly, safe for pets.
- Relatively expensive.
LUXVIOR Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review
Users have about this electromagnetic ultrasonic pest repeller. Emitting ultrasonic waves it repels small insects, rodents, moles, gophers, lizards, and many, many other pests. The waves cover the area of 860-1290 sq. feet.
It goes without mentioning the stylish design of Luxvior and the inbuilt night light. It is totally safe for pets and kids and can be plugged in sockets in any room. Please, note that although the manufacturer claims one unit can protect the entire house, practice shows that it may not be enough. Buying several units is not as cost-efficient, but the device will surely do its work.
A versatile solution against all small animals, but it’s quite costly.
- The waves can penetrate walls, furniture, and other surfaces – a rare quality for ultrasound devices.
- Stylish design.
- One unit isn’t enough to defend the entire house, so you need several items.
USCVIS Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review
If you own a big house, you need a device with a large spectrum of coverage. Then USCVIS should be considered first and foremost. It’s designed to repel both small insects (spiders, roaches, mosquitoes, ants) and rodents. According to the manufacturer, 4-6 units are enough to establish unbeatable protection of your house.
Note that it is safe for all pets except rats/mice/hamsters! The device should be installed at least 30 cm from obstacles like furniture and curtains. This top rated ultrasonic pest repeller truly deserves your attention!
Suitable for apartments or small houses: a 4-pack is relatively expensive though efficient.
- There’s a 90-day warranty, and if you don’t notice any positive changes in 3 weeks, the producer will refund money.
- Optimal price/quality ratio and a wide coverage.
- More expensive than other kits.
APlus+ Outdoor Solar Powered Ultrasonic Dog/Cat/Mosquito Repeller Review
Want to make your house a secluded place free of all animals? Then you need an advanced solution, such as APlus +. This is an ultrasonic speaker that’s installed outdoors. The unit is installed on a bar which can be put in the earth and is equipped with a white LED, infrared sensor, and an ultrasonic speaker.
How to use ultrasonic pest repeller like this one? Just assemble the device and insert the bar into the ground on your backyard (make sure the device is 10-20 cm above the earth). Alternatively, you can hang the unit on the wall. As soon as the Passive Infrared sensor detects an animal, it will trigger the ultrasonic speaker. Cats, dogs, mice, birds, boars and other animals will be averted by the sound.
According to consumer reports ultrasonic pest repeller from APlus + is efficient, but there’s one problem with it. The angle of sensor coverage is 110° only. You need at least two devices to detect animals and protect your backyard.
If you’re ready to pay at least $50-100 to defend your outdoor territory, opt for this model.
- No batteries required: it is equipped with a solar panel.
- Very efficient against many wild animals, cats and dogs.
- Several items are required for proper protection.
- People can hear it, so it should be installed far from your house, not on the children playground.
MOORAY Portable Ultrasonic Outdoor Mosquito Repellent Review
What is the best ultrasonic pest repeller for travelers? Mooray offers a fantastic option for those who like camping and picnics. Their portable ultrasonic repeller is compact and strong. It can be recharged via USB or solar panel and hung on your backpack with the help of a swiveling hook. This model is essential for outdoor activities. To top it off, Mooray can be used inside your house. The battery lasts for 48 hours and is equipped with a solar panel for fast recharge.
Mooray Repeller serves to keep insects and mice at the bay. Please note that it won’t repel bigger animals like squirrels, raccoons, etc. This item has the best ultrasonic pest repeller reviews: all re 5-star. Customers are ultimately happy with this device!
The best solution for camping and walking, but not suitable for protecting your house.
- Charged from both USB and solar power.
- The repeller is conveniently attached to clothes, backpack, etc.
- Small coverage area.
GoXteam Ultrasonic Repeller Pest Control Review
This model is equipped with an upgraded double chip. It ensures protection against insects and rodents. It is totally safe for your family members, including pets (except for mice and hamsters). One unit’s coverage area is up to 1,600 sq feet. 4-6 devices would be enough to protect the entire house. It is equipped with a night light and can be installed in any room of your house.
A great coverage area, optimal efficiency, but this model may be inefficient against certain types of pests.
- Just like other classic repellers, this one gives effect in 3-4 weeks, or the manufacturer returns you money.
- Optimal coverage area.
- When it comes to electronic ultrasonic pest repeller reviews, they’re contradictory. Some claim that it does what is said on the label, others say it’s totally useless against spiders and mosquitoes.
MaxMoxie Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Humane Mice Control
The set from MaxMoxie is created to repel all kinds of pests, including mice and rats. It’s absolutely safe for pets and kids, and has an average coverage of 1,200 sq feet. The device is equipped with a night light, but is energy-efficient. According to the manufacturer, the repellers work about 5-6 years. This model appears to be more effective than its analogs due to the fact it emits sound of different frequencies.
It’s not the cheapest solution. While other devices sold in packages are worth $3 per unit, this model costs about $10 per unit. The coverage area isn’t the largest, so one package won’t be enough to protect the entire house. This solution would rather suit small apartments.
- Multiple frequency.
- 100% silent, lights are dim – it doesn’t disturb family members.
- More expensive than other packages.
- Relatively small coverage area.
We hope that each ultrasonic pest repeller review we’ve written will help you to make an informed decision. All in all, if you need an efficient device to protect your house, select PEST ASIDE model – a couple of devices will cover the entire territory, so one pack will be more than enough even for a large house. Average price of a 6-pack is about $30-40, and the above-mentioned kit falls into this price category. Mooray is a non-expensive portable repeller will be irreplaceable while you’re on the go, but it’s not cost-efficient for protection of the entire house.
As for Plus+ Ultrasonic Dog/Cat/Mosquito Repeller, it can be quite useful to keep your backyard clean from animals. However, you will need more than one unit, which can take a bite of your wallet. If you need the best budget pick, Home Sweety Ultrasound Pest Repeller is the best choice because it costs twice less than an average $30 repeller pack.
===> Find Even More Related Good Ideas ===>
Other Garden Enthusiast Are Reading:
- 10 Best Riding Lawn Mower For Hills: Reliable & Effective Brands To Take Care Of Your Yard 2022
- The Best Grow Box To Cultivate As A Pro Reviewed 2022: Incubate Your Perfect Indoor Greenery Garden
- All You Need To Know Before Your Garden Sprayer Purchase: The Essential And Convenient Plant Maintenance Tool FAQs 2022
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- How To Create A Greener Garden Space: Ultimate Guide To Making Your Loved Outdoor Space Eco-Friendly 2022
- Tips For Drought Season – 7 Essential Practice You Must Do For Survival 2022
- How to Choose Potting Soil? Beginner’s Guide To Planting Basics 2022
✅ Indoor Design And Tips
- How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs At Home With Bed Bug Killer 2022: Fast And Permanent Solutions
- The Best Grow Box To Cultivate As A Pro Reviewed 2022: Incubate Your Perfect Indoor Greenery Garden
- How To Plan Garden Storage Sheds? Tips You Have To Know Before Your Purchase 2022
✅ Even More Great Products
- Best Tips On Herbicides Usage And Selection – All You Need To Know Before Application FAQs 2022
- Troy-Bilt TB154 Electric Garden Cultivator And Tiller Review (2022)
- 10 Best Rear Tine Tiller Compared And Reviewed 2022: Breaking New Ground Without A Hitch
✅ Sustainable Lifestyle Products And Tips
- How To Find Your Car In Giant Outdoor Parking Lots When No-one Else Could – How We Laughed!
- The Power Of Sun For Your Garden: The Best Solar Garden Light Models Reviewed and Compared 2022
- Small Steps To Save The Environment Even Your Children Can Do: Good Practice To Teach Children About Conserving Resources 2022