They live in most of Spain, Portugal, and in some places in areas above 1000m high.
This medicinal tree is known for a long time. Can reach up to 30 m. tall, the bark is whitish silver.
The younger branches of this tree grow more falls. The end of the branches is the taco pretty rough.
With respect to flowering, we have male and female flowers. They are yellowish green. The male flowers after pollination perform its function onto the floor. The female flowers are preserved and that will be responsible for forming the fruit.
This Medicinal Plant is harvested leaves, and takes place in the spring.
The leaves of this herb should be dried in the shade at a temperature below 40 º C. Also used for medicinal flowers, bark, young branches (falls) and tree sap.
Among the medicinal compounds that have this tree, the leaves can be found in abundance are the flavonoids that give this plant diuretic property. Birch is used in cases of urinary tract infections, such as cystitis, calculus, pyelonephritis, among others.
In addition, the leaves have essential oils such as betulinol, which gives febrifuge actions.
Birch is also a good antiseptic and healing.
In the bark of Betula verrucosa have tannins, which act as astringents.
The sap acts as a diuretic and ant rheumatic, is used in cases of gout and rheumatism.
Recipes from this Medicinal Plant:
An infusion is made from the leaves of this plant. Place 35 gr. Birch leaves in a quart of water. Once the water boils remove from heat and leave the leaves in the boiling water for 10 minutes. Then add 1 gr. sodium bicarbonate to make it more emotional this infusion. You can drink 3 cups per day.
===> Find Even More Related Good Ideas ===>
Other Garden Enthusiast Are Reading:
- Where Do You Put Your Coffee On A Garden Bench? The Solution To Quality Self-Time
- Best 10 Herbicide Of 2021 For Maintaining A Clean & Healthy Yard Reviewed
- 10 Best Rear Tine Tiller Compared And Reviewed 2021: Breaking New Ground Without A Hitch
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- Garden Planner Bundle With Useful Tips, Planting Guides And Cheat Sheet For Beginners And Avid Gardeners Alike – Get This Key Gardening Plan Tool Here!
- The Medicinal Periwinkle Or Dwarf Periwinkle 2021 | Facts, Uses, Remedies, Cures & Side-Effects
- How To Create A Greener Garden Space: Ultimate Guide To Making Your Loved Outdoor Space Eco-Friendly 2021
✅ Indoor Design And Tips
- How To Choose The Right Log Cabin For Any Garden? (2021)
- 4 New Ideas To Make Better Use Of Your Trash: Get Crafty To Recycle And Reduce Waste 2021
- How To Plan Garden Storage Sheds? Tips You Have To Know Before Your Purchase 2021
✅ Even More Great Products
- The Power Of Sun For Your Garden: The Best Solar Garden Light Models Reviewed and Compared 2021
- Get To Know Your Leaf Blower: The Ultimate Guide To Keeping Your Lawn, Yard And Garden Clean 2021
- 12 Things You Need To Pay Attention To Before Buying Or Using A Chipper Shredder: The Ultimate Safety Tips And FAQs 2021
✅ Sustainable Lifestyle Products And Tips
- 15 Facts You Need To Know About Outdoor Solar Lights for Your Garden: The Essential Guide 2021
- How To Make Your Own Wind Power? 3 Steps To Harness Natures Best Energy Source 2021
- Small Steps To Save The Environment Even Your Children Can Do: Good Practice To Teach Children About Conserving Resources 2021