They live in most of Spain, Portugal, and in some places in areas above 1000m high.
This medicinal tree is known for a long time. Can reach up to 30 m. tall, the bark is whitish silver.
The younger branches of this tree grow more falls. The end of the branches is the taco pretty rough.
With respect to flowering, we have male and female flowers. They are yellowish green. The male flowers after pollination perform its function onto the floor. The female flowers are preserved and that will be responsible for forming the fruit.
This Medicinal Plant is harvested leaves, and takes place in the spring.
The leaves of this herb should be dried in the shade at a temperature below 40 º C. Also used for medicinal flowers, bark, young branches (falls) and tree sap.
Among the medicinal compounds that have this tree, the leaves can be found in abundance are the flavonoids that give this plant diuretic property. Birch is used in cases of urinary tract infections, such as cystitis, calculus, pyelonephritis, among others.
In addition, the leaves have essential oils such as betulinol, which gives febrifuge actions.
Birch is also a good antiseptic and healing.
In the bark of Betula verrucosa have tannins, which act as astringents.
The sap acts as a diuretic and ant rheumatic, is used in cases of gout and rheumatism.
Recipes from this Medicinal Plant:
An infusion is made from the leaves of this plant. Place 35 gr. Birch leaves in a quart of water. Once the water boils remove from heat and leave the leaves in the boiling water for 10 minutes. Then add 1 gr. sodium bicarbonate to make it more emotional this infusion. You can drink 3 cups per day.
Other Garden Carers Are Reading:
- 10 Best Rear Tine Tiller Compared And Reviewed 2021: Breaking New Ground Without A Hitch
- The Best Grow Box To Cultivate As A Pro Reviewed 2021: Incubate Your Perfect Indoor Greenery Garden
- Still Having Problems With Your Wood Glue? Here Is The Ultimate Adhesive Guide FAQs From Selection To Application 2021
✅ Outdoor Garden Design And Tips
- Enjoy Summer Barbeque With Grill Smoker Combo: BBQ Lover’s Guide Before Purchase 2021
- 5 Ideas To Decorate For A Moroccan Caravan Style Garden Party 2021: Invite Your Friends To A Stylish Summer Party
- Buyer’s Guide On Efficient Pond Vacuum For Outdoor And Indoor Water 2021
✅ Home Design And Tips
- How to Select The Right Roman Blinds For Your Home: Your Perfect Interior Curtain Guide 2021
- The Loud And Clear Reminder To Get House Insurance 2021
- Bring The Wonders Of The Garden Into Your Own Bedroom: Ideas To Make Over Your Room 2021
✅ Garden Care Products
- The 10 Best Fertilizer Spreaders Reviewed And Compared: Guide On How To Choose Your Own Model 2021
- Lawn Sweeper Buyer’s Guide: 2021 Review And How To Choose The Best One To Meet Your Needs
- What You Need To Know About Traveling Sprinkler – Types, Use, Precautions FAQs 2021
✅ Sustainable Living Products And Tips
- Five Green Tips That Keeps Homes Warm All Winter
- 3 Different Types Of Popular Outdoor Garden Lights 2021
- How to Make Your Own Bug Spray?
✅ Plant Care And Products
- How to Create a Greener Garden Space
- Organic Gardening Creating A Chemical Free Garden
- Everything You Need To Know Of The Common Heliotrope 2021 | Benefits, Uses, Remedies, Cures & Side-Effects
✅ Bird Care
- How To Care For Birds In The Summer Heat: A Bird Owner’s Guide To A Cool Summer 2021
- Tips For Choosing A High-Quality Birdcage 2021: Make Your Birds Comfortable At Home
- Top Environment and Cage Tips For Parrot Owners: How To Make Your Parrot Comfortable At Home 2021
✅ Decluttering Tips